10 Top Tips for a Glam and Sophisticated Home
Updated: Jul 13
We all want a home that's straight out of a magazine.
Just imagine - high ceiling, beautiful chandeliers, luxurious furniture and a walk-in closet that would make Carrie Bradshaw green with envy.
But how do you achieve this without spending a fortune?
Here are 10 top tips for creating a glam and sophisticated home, without breaking the bank:
1. Start with a blank canvas - white walls will make your space appear bigger, brighter and more luxurious.
2. Invest in some good quality basics - a well-made sofa, coffee table and rug will last you for years and can be easily updated with new accessories.
3. Create a focal point - an eye-catching piece of art or a beautiful mirror will help to make your room feel more luxurious.
4. Add some sparkle - Chandeliers don't have to be expensive, but they will instantly add glamour to your home.
5. Go for classic pieces - choose furniture and accessories with clean lines and timeless appeal for a sophisticated look that won't date.
6. Incorporate metallics - whether it's gold, silver or copper, a touch of metal will add a touch of luxury to your home.
7. Add some greenery - plants are an easy and inexpensive way to add life and colour to your space.
8. Dress your windows - beautiful curtains or blinds will make your windows look more luxurious and help to keep out the light for a perfect night's sleep.
9. Make use of texture - think velvet, silk, fur or leather for a luxe feel.
10. Accessorize - it's the little things that make all the difference, so choose luxurious-looking cushions, throws and candles to finish off your space.
And here's a bonus:
11. Be bold with colour - don't be afraid to inject some personality into your home with bold splashes of colour. A bright sofa or statement wallpaper can make all the difference.
With these tips, you can easily create a luxurious and sophisticated home that will make all your friends jealous. So what are you waiting for? Start decorating!
If you are ready to get started let’s connect on a complementary discovery call.
Always Haute, Always Polished